Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Few Changes

Yesterday I did my weights then went to the mall for a while. I want to start Christmas shopping soon so that I have most of it done by the beginning of December so I can just enjoy the holidays without feeling pressured to get all my gifts.

Today I ran my 2 miles around my favorite loop. I finished mile one in 11:35, and mile 2 in 11:47. I was a little tired and tried to slow it down but I am still running faster than the 12:16 pace. I think next week when I am doing 3 or 4 miles a day then the 12:16 pace will be nice.

I lost another .2 lbs. Some people don't pay as much attention to those little amounts but I appreciate every little bit and try to celebrate. I am thankful that I have actually accomplished my goal for the week to lose 1-2 lbs! I hope to do the same next week, too.

On a side not, I dyed my hair for the first time in my life today! I was dying it dark brown but as of right now it's pretty much black. I like it, though!

I hope you have a great weekend!

-Hannah

1 comment:

Please be kind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Sign In