Friday, October 1, 2010

The Beginning

Today is October 1st, obviously. But this month is the beginning of the end of me being out of shape. I'm so excited. I've talked about weight loss and getting in shape for a long time but this time I am actually going to do something about it. My sister and I are going to start training for a marathon.

I started the first steps of this new beginning about two weeks ago when I got a gym membership at an all ladies gym that I absolutely love. I needed a place where I would be excited to work out, feel comfortable, and somewhere to run during the winter! An added bonus is that I can attend any of the classes they have. I have only tried Zumba so far but it was fun. I think the classes will be a good way to not get bored with my workout routine.

The official start of training is Monday, October 4th but I am so so ready. I know running long mileage on the treadmill will be hard for me, but I'm hoping to run outside for as long as the weather stays nice, and hopefully I get a new i-pod before it gets too cold. I need something to keep me pumped!

I will be posting all of my workouts on here to keep a journal of what I've done and how I've personally improved. I am excited to see what I can do, what my best really is, and to to not only physically change, but mentally become more disciplined.

Stick with me!!

-Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your 1st post! It's the only one I've read so far, but it's great:) You are a good writer, Han:) Your getting me all pumped!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Sign In