Wednesday, October 19, 2011

While I Was Away

I'm not dead, I didn't fall off the face of the earth, and I didn't stop running! 

I took a break from blogging, I kept training for my marathon, ran it in May in 5:42:00 without stopping or walking, and I've been running for fun off and on ever since.

But now that I'm back into running more consistently I want to get back to blogging.

So...

This Saturday I'm running a 10k for Pancreatic Cancer. It's purely for fun (no PR goals or anything), and I'm really excited!

I will post pics of it next week!!

So if anyone reads this please comment and let me know what you have been up to since I've been "away". Have you been running? Let me know!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Sign In