Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Catching Up

Hello!

How are you doing? I hope you are having a great week so far!

My running for this week is three, 4 mile runs. I did my first on Monday close to home and I finished it in 44:57. The weather was -5 C and I wore my new pants and liked them well enough--they kept me warm and they were pretty comfortable. There were a few icy patches that I had to slow down on but all things considered I think my time was pretty good!

Today I did my run today at the dog park, but it was actually about 5 miles. I finished it in 55:18. I wore my pants again today but I wasn't super happy with them and I'm hoping to exchange them for another pair. They fit me a little higher in the front and lower in the back, and they have a drawstring waist, and during my run they were falling down and didn't feel as comfortable as they were on Monday. I had to cinch them up super tight so they would stay up. I hope to go back and get the other pair I tried on--it had an elastic/stretch waistband so I think it will do a better job at staying up...I just wish they still had the pants in black, they only have gray right now!

With the cold weather I have had trouble stretching after running because I usually need to change right away or drive home, and last night I really paid for it. I didn't sleep well at all because my legs were so tight and restless. I stretched for a few minutes today right after my run and will stretch more tonight. Other than a little muscle soreness from weightlifting and some tight muscles from running I am feeling really really good!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

-Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Do the yoga I told you about! You can do it when you get home.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Sign In